Poland's election for the next Eurovision Festival will be held through the Szansa na Sukces, the talent show that Polish broadcaster used to choose its representative at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
The second of three semifinals of this stage of the contest, after being recorded on January 26th, will be aired this afternoon with seven participants evaluated by a jury composed of Cleo (Poland 2014), Michal Szpak (Poland 2016) and Gromee (Poland 2018 )
In each semi-final, the candidates will perform themed "covers". The semifinal of this afternoon will have as a theme song of the Eurovision Song Contest history.
After their performances, the jury will choose a winner. Among all the discarded of the three semi-finals, this jury will choose an additional finalist.
- Damian Kulej - “Heroes”
- Paulina Czapla - “Amar pelos dois”
- Weronika Curyło - “Dschinghis Khan”
- Stashka - “If I Were Sorry”
- Saszan - “Congratulations”
- Alicja Szemplińska - “To nie ja”
- Aleksandra Nykiel - “Save your kisses for me”
Publicar un comentario