With a surprise in the voting, rapper Benny Cristo with “Kemama” will represent Czech Republic in Rotterdsm, after win the online final ESCZ 2020.
The singer has got the victory over the rest of candidates with the best score in the public voting and second best in the European jury. Second place has been for Elis Mraz & Cis T, second best voting of the public and the third of the jury:
- Olga Lounová - “Dark water” : 9 points
- Pam Rabbit - “Get up” : 9 points
- Karelll - “At least we tried” : 10 points
- Elis Mraz & Čis T - “Wanna be like” : 18 points
- We All Poop - “All the blood” :14 puntos
- Barbora Mochowa - “Among white & black holes” : 14 points
- Benny Cristo - “Kemama” : 22 points
Also called Ben Cristovao this rapper and rapero, and jiu-jitsu player is a popular artist in the Czech music for the last ten years.
His most successful songs have reached more than 60 millions of views in Youtube.
Fuente: Eurovision. tv
Publicar un comentario