Norway and Lithuania will hold, tonight, shows on their national finals for Eurovision: Melodi Grand Prix and Eurovizijos Atranka.
Norway: Melodi Grand Prix - Semi-final 3 (19:50 CET):
From H3 Fornebu Arena (Oslo), the edition of the 60th anniversary starts tonight with four participants from the South Region of the country:
- Thomas Løseth feat. Erika Norwich - “Vertigo”
- Alexandru - “Pink Jacket”
- Sie Gubba - “Kjære Du”
- Kristin Husøy - “Pray for me“
They compete in two duels. The winners of both duels will compete again in another duel for the victory and advance to the final. A voting system, free and online, will decide the results both rounds.
Akuvi, finalist selected internally by NRK, will perform his song "Som du er".
You can watch the show, hosted by Ingrid Gjessing Linhave, Kåre Magnus Bergh y Ronny Brede Aase, in this link.
Lithuania: Eurovizijos - Heat 1 (20:00 CET):
Renamed this year as Pabandom Iš Naujo 2020, 12 participants of Lithuanian format will compete tonight for last six places for the final, chosen by the public and a jury:
- The Backs – “Fully”
- Bernardas – “Dad, don’t be mad at me”
- Justina Žukauskaitė – “Breath in”
- Rokas Povilius – “Vilnius calling”
- KaYra – “Alligator”
- Lukas Bartaška – “Where is that change?”
- Evgenya Redko – “What about us?”
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas – “Soldiers heart”
- Nombeko Auguste – “Reikia man”
- Vitalijus Špokaitis – “Nemušk savęs”
- Aistė Pilvelytė – “Everlastingly”
- The Roop – “On fire”
The public will vote during the broadcast of the show, because the jury (Darius Uzkuraitis, Giedre Kilciauskiene, Geruta Griniute, Leonas Somovas, and Vaidotas Stackevicius) voted when was recorded, on January 21st.
Hosted by Gabrielle Martirosian y Giedrius Masalskis and Ieva Zasimauskaite (Lithuania 2018), watch live here.
Source: LRT, NRK