Estonian broadcaster, ERR has unveiled the running order of Eesti Laul 2020 semi-finals, a contest that this country uses to select its candidate in Eurovision.
First Semifinal: 13-02-2020
- Rasmus Rändvee - "Young"
- Kruuv - "Leelo"
- STEFAN - "By My Side"
- Anett X Fredi - "Write About Me"
- Revals - "Kirjutan Romani"
- Renate - "Videomäng"
- Laura - "Break Me"
- Little Mess - "Without A Reason"
- Egert Milder - "Georgia On My Mind"
- INGA - "Right Time"
- Jennifer Cohen – "Ping Pong"
- Synne Valtri feat Valiharf - "Majakad"
Second Semifinal: 15-02-2020:
- Viinerid – "Kapa Kohi -La"
- Janet – "Hingelind"
- Uku Suviste - "What Love Is"
- Inger - "Only Dream"
- Merilin Malk – "Miljon Sammu"
- German and Violina - "Heart Winder"
- Jaagup Tuisk - "Beautiful Lie"
- Ziggy Wild - "Lean On Me"
- Uudo Sepp – "Im Sorry I Messed Up"
- Traffic - "Üks kord veel"
- Shira - "Out In Space"
- Mariliis Jõgeva - "Unistustes"
Among the selected names we find Laura, representative of Estonia in 2005, being part of the "Girlband" Suntribe and in 2017, as well as Stefan, "Superfinalist" in the last two editions of Eesti Laul, and Uku Suviste in this Last edition. On the other hand, Rasmus Rändvee, Renate and Traffic, participants in previous years, will again compete for the option to represent their country in the next Eurovision Song Contest.
For the twelfth consecutive year, Estonia will use the Eesti Laul as a method of electing a representative for the Eurovision Festival. The two semifinals will be held on February 13 and 15, in the University of Tartu Sports Hall, with six participants qualified for the Grand Final, which will take place on March 29th at Saku Suurhall, Eurovision Song Contest 2002 venue.
In the last edition of the Eurovision, Estonia was represented by Victor Crone, getting its classification for the final and a 20th place in it with "Storm".