After the live auditions, Belarus has twelve finalists that will compete to become in the representative of this country in Eurovision Song Contest 2020.
Live auditions have been today, from 14:00 CET, with 49 candidates shortlisted from 95 submissions received in Belarusian broadcaster headquarters.
Eurofest 2020 final will be held on February 28th. The twelve finalists will compete for the victory and where the winner will be chosen by televoting and a jury (50/50).
Eurofest 2020 finalists:
- Nastya Glamozda - "Burning again"
- Daria Khmelnitskaya - "On fire"
- AURA - "Barani svayo"
- VAL - "Da vidna"
- Angelika Pushnova - "True love"
- NAPOLI - "Don't let me down"
- Sasha Zakharik - "Rocky road"
- KeySi - "Chili pepper"
- Yan Yarosh - "Fire"
- Anastasiya Razvadovskaya - "Hello"
- CHAKRAS - "La-ley-la"
- Anastasiya Malashkevich - "Invisible"
On the list, AURA, Anastasia Malashkevich or NAPOLI, that participated in previous editions.